NOTE: This toolkit was published by Building Changes in 2013 to help counties meet a 2014 state mandate that all counties have a coordinated entry system for clients entering the homeless system. It has not been updated since then and does not necessarily reflect current or best practice.
Welcome to Building Changes' Coordinated Entry Toolkit! Designed to help communities incorporate a coordinated entry system, this toolkit is divided into four sections: Planning, Implementation, Data Collection, and Evaluation. Get started by reading the Introduction. To begin exploring the toolkit, click on the links below or use the menu on the right.
- Where to Begin?
- Planning Checklist
- Coordinated Entry Models
- Funder Requirements and Sources
- Planning Challenges and Tips
- Planning Resources
- Implementation Checklist
- Coordinated Entry Models in Washington State
- Coordinated Entry Systems Management
- Implementation Challenges and Tips
- Implementation Resources
- Data Collection Checklist
- Database Capacity Assessment
- Data-Sharing Standards, Agreements and Examples
- Data Collection Challenges and Tips
- Data Collection Resources