We share resources and tools to support our grantees and allies.
Building Changes: Preventing Homelessness
- Published on Thursday, April 25 2019
Many communities are making real progress in moving people from a state of homelessness to being housed. Yet despite these best efforts, families and young people continue to fall into homelessness at faster rates than we have the resources to house them. That’s why Building Changes is working on projects to prevent people from becoming homeless, to meet their needs before they reach the point of an urgent housing crisis, not just after they become homeless. This video highlights two of our prevention projects: Perinatal Housing and Prevention for Black/African American Families.
- Published on Thursday, August 14 2014
- Published on Friday, June 27 2014
- Published on Tuesday, May 7 2013
- Published on Thursday, May 1 2014
- Published on Wednesday, April 2 2014