We advance strategies to help families and youth move out of homelessness and into stable housing.
There is no single reason people become homeless. Likewise, there is no single solution. Models we support include: Diversion, Employment, Rapid Re-Housing, Coordinated Entry and Supportive Housing. We also are leading a Data-Driven Culture initiative on family homelessness in King, Pierce and Snohomish counties with our partner, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Diversion identifies safe and stable housing options quickly and creatively.
- Employment emphasizes earned income as crucial to achieving stable housing.
- Data-Driven Culture makes data the basis for all decisions related to homelessness.
- Rapid Re-Housing shortens the amount of time that anyone spends homeless.
- Coordinated Entry simplifies the process for accessing homeless services.
- Supportive Housing helps families emerge out of chronic homelessness.